[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk update

Nicole McKee - NOAA Affiliate nicole.mckee at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 9 19:06:56 UTC 2013

I still don't know very much about externals, and Kate is off this
afternoon. But, when I look in Trac at
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/browser/trunk/src/atmos, at the
bottom it states 'Property *svn:externals* set to gsm at revision 34148'.
But, when I click on that link for the external, it takes me to revision
34676 of the gsm. Could this be the culprit?

Nicole

Nicole McKee
IMSG/NCEP-EMC Global Modeling Branch
301-683-3812