[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Follow-up commit to NEMS trunk for ticket #41 NUOPC/OCN integration

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 14 13:22:54 UTC 2013

I haven't touched NEMS for a while and now I try to compile ans it does not
work.
I get
"gmake gfs GOCART_MODE=full
gmake: *** No rule to make target `gfs'.  Stop."

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Moorthi

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Sarah Lu - NOAA Affiliate <sarah.lu at noaa.gov
> wrote:

> Thanks to Gerhard,  the NEMS trunk has been pointed to GSM at R30692.
> The two trunk are in sync.
>
> Have a nice weekend to you all,
> Sarah
>

> On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Sarah Lu - NOAA Affiliate <
> sarah.lu at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
>> Dear all --
>>
>> Both GSM and NEMS trunks have been updated (R30692 for GSM and R30711 for
>> NEMS).
>>
>> However, I notice the NEMS's external link is pointed to GSM trunk at
>> R30596.   Could someone please help me to sync the code so the NEMS trunk
>> can point to the tip of GSM trunk.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sarah
>>

>> On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Sarah Lu - NOAA Affiliate <
>> sarah.lu at noaa.gov> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All --
>>>
>>> Kate will update GSM trunk this afternoon, and I'll then update the NEMS
>>> trunk.   The code changes are to restore post quilting regression tests at
>>> Zeus and WCOSS.  No impact for standard regression test package.
>>>
>>> A list of code changes are:
>>> M       src/atmos/post/post_nmm.f
>>> M       src/atmos/post/post_gfs.f
>>> M       src/conf/configure.nems.Zeus.intel
>>> M       job/exngac_fcst.sh.sms
>>> M       job/regression_tests/RT.sh_IN
>>> M       job/regression_tests/JNGAC_FORECAST.sms.para
>>> M       job/regression_tests/nmm_conf/nmm_reg_run.IN
>>> M       job/regression_tests/rt_gocart.sh
>>> M       job/regression_tests/Compile_wcoss.log
>>> M       job/regression_tests/ngac_bsub.IN
>>> M       job/regression_tests/rt_gfs.sh
>>> M       job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_wcoss.log
>>> M       job/regression_tests/gfs_fcst_run.IN_Linux
>>> M       job/regression_tests/ngac_qsub.IN
>>> M       job/regression_tests/gfs_fcst_run.IN_IBM
>>> M       job/exglobal_fcst.sh.sms_nems
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional info.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Sarah

Dr. Shrinivas Moorthi
Research Meteorologist
Global Climate and Weather Modeling Branch
Environmental Modeling Center / National Centers for Environmental
Prediction
5830 University Research Court - (W/NP23), College Park MD 20740 USA
Tel: (301)683-3718

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718