[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Follow-up commit to NEMS trunk for ticket #41 NUOPC/OCN integration

Sarah Lu - NOAA Affiliate sarah.lu at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 9 22:30:25 UTC 2013

Dear all --

Both GSM and NEMS trunks have been updated (R30692 for GSM and R30711 for
NEMS).

However, I notice the NEMS's external link is pointed to GSM trunk at
R30596.   Could someone please help me to sync the code so the NEMS trunk
can point to the tip of GSM trunk.

Thanks,
Sarah

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Sarah Lu - NOAA Affiliate <sarah.lu at noaa.gov