[Ncep.list.nco.grib] Outdoor P10 Led Display Module Manufacture,Pls Contact With Us

LED DISPALY info at ledtesco.net
Thu Aug 27 18:22:09 UTC 2015

ShenZhen HaiSheng LED CO.,LTD
We specialize in the production of LED display screens.
Our products cover outdoor full color led display, indoor full color SMD led display,
outdoor single and dual color led display, etc. We could also offer wholesales and OEM services.
Website:http://ledwarehouse.cc
Big factory= Good quality+ Good Price

Small quantity order is welcome
Pls contact with us,if you need any help.

We provide high quality LED products with very competitive price.
Our automatic production lines and effective management ensure the competitive
price of our products, which is the great advantage we could share with our customers.
Company : ShenZhen HaiSheng LED CO.,LTD

Mr Paul Zhang info at ledtesco.net

Website: http://ledwarehouse.cc

In order to assure to accept your email,pls kindly donnot reply this email directly,pls reply this email into another email address mike at ledtesco.net

If you don't want to recieve this email again please click here