[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS Outage

Laurie Hogan - NOAA Federal laurie.hogan at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 11 18:45:28 UTC 2019

Justin,
Thanks for the information.   NERFC also reported they have lost their HADS
data feed since 16Z.
Please add to the troubleshooting efforts.
Thanks.
Laurie

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 2:33 PM Justin Cooke - NOAA Federal <
justin.cooke at noaa.gov> wrote:

> MRMS Users,
>
> We are currently experiencing an outage of MRMS data that began at 17:52Z
> today, 9/11/19. This is unrelated to the failover earlier this afternoon.
>
> System engineers are working on the issue.
>
> Justin Cooke
> NCEP Central Operations

*Eastern Region Headquarters630 Johnson Avenue, Suite 202Bohemia, NY  USA
11716-2618Tel: 631-244-0114*