[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] Missed MRMS Products

Jay Iyer jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 6 15:57:56 UTC 2019

Hi Ken,

I apologize for the issues you are having with the key MRMS products which
you depend on. We are aware of these issues and are actively working
towards a resolution in the short term.

We will keep you posted on our progress. Would you be able to dedicate some
resources to pull from our testing tier when we implement our solution in
the QA tier (first)?

Thank you,

-Jay

--
Jay Iyer CyberData Technologies, Inc.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration NWS | NCEP | NCO | IDSB
301.683.1483 | jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov