[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] [GWC Data Ingest] Re: [Ncep.list.idp_support] MRMS Outage

Nancy Rehak nrehak at globalweathercorp.com
Thu Jan 10 19:35:01 UTC 2019

We have also stopped receiving the MRMS data at 19Z. Here's our ldmd.conf
entry:

request EXP
 "(MergedReflectivityQCComposite|VIL|PrecipFlag|PrecipRate|LightningProbabilityNext30mMergedReflectivityQCCompositein)"
mrms-ldmout.ncep.noaa.gov

Thanks!

Nancy Rehak

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 12:32 PM ''Bath, Kenneth' via
_NCEP.List.idp.mrms.users' via Data Ingest <