[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] [Ncep.list.idp_support] MRMS Outage

Jay Iyer jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 10 19:29:06 UTC 2019

Ken,

Where are you accessing MRMS data from?  We have noticed a downstream (?)
communications issue here in our network (?) and this may be the reason.

Please send me your request line in your ldmd.conf.

Thanks much

-Jay

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:25 PM 'Bath, Kenneth' via _NCEP.List.IDP_Support <
ncep.list.idp_support at noaa.gov> wrote:

> MRMS data via LDM stopped at 1900Z today. Is there a failover or planned
> outage going on?
>

> Ken Bath
>
> OASIS Chief System Engineer
>
> Harris Corporation

Jay Iyer CyberData Technologies, Inc.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration NWS | NCEP | NCO | IDSB
U.S. Department of Commerce
5830 University Research Court
College Park, Maryland 20740
301.683.1483 | jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov