[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] Switching MRMS Primary Site to Boulder

Laurie Hogan - NOAA Federal laurie.hogan at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 18 13:17:54 UTC 2019

Justin,
Hi.
There was a good chunk of MRMS xmrg precip (q3 naming convention) data lost
during the overnight period.  Is there anyway for NCO to manually pqinsert
that overnight data into the LDM queues that serves out the data to the
regions and then to the RFCs?
Thanks.
Laurie

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 8:39 AM Justin Cooke - NOAA Federal <
justin.cooke at noaa.gov> wrote:

> MRMS Users,
>
> Due to performance problems with MRMS in our College Park datacenter we
> are currently failing over MRMS to Boulder.
>
> Justin Cooke
> NCEP Central Operations

*Eastern Region Headquarters630 Johnson Avenue, Suite 202Bohemia, NY  USA
11716-2618Tel: 631-244-0114*