[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] Fwd: Seem to have lost our Q2 data coming from LDM

Austin Cross - NOAA Federal austin.cross at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 18 12:19:39 UTC 2019

There have been significant issues with MRMS running at IDP since around
22Z yesterday. We've seen intermittent missing reflectivity and echo top
data among other products. This is apparently a known issue related to high
system load, and it has not been failed over to the other data center due
to CWD.

Austin

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 7:17 AM Christopher Schaffer - NOAA Federal <
christopher.schaffer at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Yes, we didn't have the MRMS data either for most hours overnight.
>
> ----------------------
> Chris Schaffer
> Senior Hydrometeorologist
> Southeast River Forecast Center
>

> On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 8:14 AM Laurie Hogan - NOAA Federal <
> laurie.hogan at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
>> MRMS folks in NWS,
>> Hi.  Has anyone else lost their xmrg q3 datasets this morning?
>> Thanks.
>> Laurie

Austin Cross
Techniques Development Meteorologist