[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] Upcoming Improvements to MRMS Dissemination

Justin Cooke - NOAA Federal justin.cooke at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 15 18:14:21 UTC 2019

MRMS Users,

As many of you are aware, our MRMS dissemination infrastructure has been at
capacity for the last several months here at NCO. This has unfortunately
caused products to be lost throughout the day at various times.

We've been working with NSSL to implement a new dissemination
infrastructure for our operational MRMS tier and the initial build-out
stages have already begun. We expect to begin testing over the next couple
of weeks with a goal of mid-May to have the new infrastructure fully in
place.

We'll update this list once we have a final implementation date scheduled
and let us know if you have any questions.

Justin Cooke
NCEP Central Operations