[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] OPEN - TID: 809080283 - IDP - Paducah radar data not being used in MRMS (since at least12z)?

Mark Fenbers - NOAA Federal mark.fenbers at noaa.gov
Sun Sep 9 11:07:10 UTC 2018

Randy, with all due respect, I can assure you that no one from OHRFC even
stated that this issue was not critical much less "dictated" this to NCF!
I briefed the evening shift on the urgency of this issue yesterday and it
was this evening shift leader (Ray) who in fact sent the initial e-mail to
NCO alerting you to this issue.  But I do appreciate you taking this matter
seriously, because it is a serious problem.
Mark