[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS Failover to College Park Data Center (~15Z 10/22/2018)

Jay Iyer jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 22 14:30:06 UTC 2018

MRMS Customers,
MRMS will be moved to the College Park data center as part of our regularly
scheduled maintenance plan. We expect only a minimal disruption associated
with this failover.
If you experience a longer loss of data or any other issue with the
failover, please let the IDP Onboarding Team know at the earliest.
Thank you,
-Jay Iyer

--
Jay Iyer CyberData Technologies, Inc.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration NWS | NCEP | NCO | IDSB
301.683.1483 | jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov