[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS v11.5.4 to operations

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Wed May 16 12:39:58 UTC 2018

MRMS customers,

A quick note to let all of you know that we have not been able to implement
11.5.4 to operations yet.  We are working to ensure the new version has
both the system resources it needs, and that there are no gaps in the radar
coverages due to this new implementation.

Our hope is to transition to 11.5.4 this week.  We will send out an
announcement once we have resolved the final issues and go live 11.5.4.

Thank you for your patience.

Derek

--
Derek Van Pelt