[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS emergency failover to College Park (Jun 7, ~0215Z) ~Re: MRMS Failover to BLDR data center: June 5 2018 @17Z

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 7 02:19:39 UTC 2018

MRMS Customers,

NCO will be bringing MRMS operations back to College Park immediately.  We
are experiencing slowdowns and dorpouts  from the processing of the
Northeast CONUS and this will remedy the situation most quickly.

We expect only a brief outage with the failover, if a longer loss is
experienced please let the SDM and the IDP team know and we will work
through any issues.

Thank you,

Derek

--