[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS failover to College Park ~1340Z today (20180718)

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 18 13:38:07 UTC 2018

MRMS Customers,

MRMS will be moved to the College Park data Center immediately.  MRMS will
be running version 11.5.6 in College Park completing the upgrade process

MRMS data has been compromised in the last hour, and we expect this
fail-over to fully restore data.

If you experience continued loss of data or any other issues with the fail
over, please let the IDP team know and we will work through any issues.

Thank you,

Derek

--
Derek Van Pelt