[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] Fwd: [IDP-Announcement] Upcoming test of IDP failover/backup next week (Apologies for duplicate deliveries - Please forward as appropriate)

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 18 18:29:15 UTC 2018

IDP Customers,

Next week NCEP Central Operations will be conducting a major site failover
test.   Below is the notification sent to the idp-announcement list.

If you experience data outages next week please contact NCO's Senior Duty
Meteorologist SDM as directed in the notification.
If you have further questions or concerns you can also contact the IDP team
(ncep.list.idp_support at noaa.gov).

Additionally, those applications that are currently in College Park
(including MADIS/HADS) are slated to be moved to Boulder tomorrow (1/19) to
prepare for this test.

In order to ensure you get future notifications, it is suggested to
subscribe to the idp-announcement listserve: https://www.lstsrv.ncep.noaa.
gov/mailman/listinfo/idp-announcement

Thank you,

Derek