[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS 30 day test (v11.5)

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 13 15:02:18 UTC 2018

MRMS customers:

This is the notification that the current 30 day test of MRMS v11.5 is
winding down.

The test is scheduled to end on April 20th, and we will be compiling
comments and going through the the review process.

A few notes:

   - We are currently experiencing system related issues on our test tier,
   that are causing missing MRMS MergedReflectivity products.  We hope to have
   this resolved later today.  No Merged Reflectivity products have been
   produced since the morning of the 12th.
   - If you have any comments on v11.5 please email the IDP team, and we
   will incorporate them into our review.
   - Thank you to those of you that have sent in feedback, we appreciate
   the effort of analyzing the test stream, it has helped highlight the
   differences that will be seen with the upgraded version.

Thank you,

Derek

--
Derek Van Pelt