[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS: Site failover today (20170523-1300Z) (update to the subject line)

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Tue May 23 13:46:06 UTC 2017

Apologies for any duplicate messages, I am not getting all of the
_mrms.users messages currently.

******************************
On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 8:22 AM, Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate
<derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov> wrote:
*******************************

MRMS Customers,

MRMS is moving our active site to College Park data center today at
1300Z due to maintenance at the DSRC in Boulder.

Both Boulder and College Park will be running MRMS, but customers
should be pulling primarily from College Park, as there is the
possibility of unplanned outages from the Boulder site.

As the entire IDP application suite will be in College Park today and
tomorrow, we expect here may be some performance slow downs with MRMS,
and a few products may not be produced.  If you notice a large
degradation, please email the IDP team, and we will work with you.

For individual grib2 products that are dropped, it may be possible to
pull them down from the MRMS Boulder web site directly:

http://mrms.bldr.ncep.noaa.gov/data/

Thank you,

Derek

--