[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS: Site fail over to occur immediately (20170501-1430Z)

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Mon May 1 16:31:15 UTC 2017

MRMS Customers,

In order to support the MRMS web site and customers who rely on that
data, MRMS is going to failover from our Boulder to College Park site.
We have had multiple reports of latency and missed products from the
Boulder operational web site.

Immediately following the failover, we will turn off the LDM feed from
Boulder to promote all ldm users to use the College Park feed.

Please let us know if you experience any difficulties with this
failover, we will be monitoring all afternoon.

Thank you,

Derek

--
Derek Van Pelt