[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS site failover to Boulder

Jaysankar Iyer - NOAA Affiliate jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov
Sun Mar 12 00:24:17 UTC 2017

Hello all,

We are failing over MRMS to our Boulder site immediately. There has been
some ongoing issues detected in the infrastructure here in College Park.
The Boulder site has been working normally and no issues have been reported.

If you pull data from our default cname (mrms-ldmout.ncep.noaa.gov)
everything should work normally as DNS records are refreshed. If you have
any trouble in accessing MRMS products do let us know asap.

The Boulder site was upgraded to version v11.0.6 last week (College Park
has already been at this release). We have made reasonable attempts at
qualitative verification of products - we ask you to do the same as well.

Thanks much,

-Jay Iyer

--
Jaysankar Iyer (CyberData Technologies, Inc.)
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration NWS | NCEP | NCO | IDSB
301.683.1483 | jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov