[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] [Ncep.list.idp_support] MRMS issue today

Daryl Herzmann akrherz at iastate.edu
Sat Mar 11 16:22:08 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am noticing an uptick in missing files today.  Are known troubles
still afoot?  Here's a printout of some missing files in CPRK in the
past 24 hours for the products I care about :)

MISS cprk 2017-03-10T22:00Z RadarOnly_QPE_01H
MISS cprk 2017-03-11T07:00Z RadarOnly_QPE_01H
MISS cprk 2017-03-11T12:00Z RadarOnly_QPE_01H
MISS cprk 2017-03-11T13:00Z RadarOnly_QPE_01H
MISS cprk 2017-03-10T19:26Z PrecipFlag
MISS cprk 2017-03-10T22:00Z PrecipFlag
MISS cprk 2017-03-11T02:00Z PrecipFlag
MISS cprk 2017-03-11T04:10Z PrecipFlag