[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS -- Emergency failover to College Park

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 27 18:39:08 UTC 2017

MRMS users,

Due to a hardware failure in our Boulder Data Center, we will be moving the
active instance of MRMS to the College Park site immediately.

We will be turning off the ldmout feed from Boulder in the next few minutes
to migrate all customers to College Park.

Please let us know if you are having difficulty reconnecting to MRMS, we
have been notified in the past that some of our customers have needed to
wait as much as 30 minutes to see the DNS change take effect.

Thank you,

Derek

--
Derek Van Pelt