[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS: brief outage today (20170808) at 1545Z

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 8 15:30:50 UTC 2017

MRMS users,

We are expecting a brief (less than 5 minutes) gap in MRMS data this
afternoon between 1545Z and 1600Z.  Our MRMS data feed will be shut down
and then quickly restored - we expect approximately a 5 minute gap in the
outgoing feed.  This work is part of the overall system improvements to the
MRMS system that have been implemented over the past few weeks.  Please let
us know if you experience further problems beyond 16Z.

Thank you,

Derek

--
Derek Van Pelt