[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS will be moving to College Park immediately

Gregory Grosshans gregory.grosshans at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 2 17:56:32 UTC 2016

Derek,

What is the status of this switch over?  It is 1752Z and SPC hasnt't seen
any data (spcnids imagery) since 1706Z via the LDM feed?

Thanks,
Gregg

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate <
derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov> wrote:

> MRMS customers,
>
> We will be moving MRMS activities back to College Park at 1:20 EDT today.
>
> This move is necessary to send our lightning products out, as our
> lightning ingest in Boulder has been cut for over a day, and no
> solution has been found at this point.
>
> Apologies for the short notice.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Derek
>
> --
> Derek Van Pelt
> IDP Onboarding
> NOAA/NCEP/NCO

seems to be generating increasing inefficiencies in organizations.  I
recently learned from a manager a Stanford Computer Science professor no
longer uses email for communication, but uses SNAIL mail, telephone calls,
and person to person visits.  I'm considering the same.  405-325-2462*

*Storm Prediction Center*

*120 David L. Boren Blvd, Suite 2330Norman, OK 73072*