[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] [Ncep.list.idp_support] MRMS Users notification: Firewall and LDM updates for MRMS customers

Scott Jacobs - NOAA Federal scott.jacobs at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 29 15:05:08 UTC 2016

Laurie,

The Onboarding Team did not submit any tickets to OpsNet for the initial
installation of MRMS at College Park. So, we did not submit anything for
the Boulder installation.

You can make the change to use the server name instead of IP address at any
time. We are expecting the failover to be non-impactive, but there will be
plenty of notification before the first one to ensure a smooth transition.

Scott

Scott Jacobs
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/NCO
301-683-3910