[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS data outage.

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 28 20:45:50 UTC 2016

MRMS users,

MRMS at NCO is now back running in its steady state.  The upstream
disruption was identified and worked around, and we are now receiving, and
sending, radar data on our regular schedule.

Losing data for approximately an hour and a half will cause some of the
long term (hourly, 3 hourly, ...) products to not be produced, but all
products should be back in the near future.

Thank you,

Derek
IDPOnboarding