[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS connectivity restored --- Re: MRMS outage since ~12 EDT

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 12 17:52:34 UTC 2016

MRMS customers,

MRMS at NCO is once again producing products.  Because the outage was for
the entire network, we will be unable to replace any of the missed files.
It is also possible that some of the longer term (1 hour, 3 hour, ...)
files may not be produced this afternoon until all of the missing data has
worked out of the system.

Thank you,

Derek
IDP Onboarding