[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] NCEP internet outage and disruption to MRMS products

Holly Uhlenhake - NOAA Affiliate holly.uhlenhake at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 12 12:30:27 UTC 2015

Good Morning MRMS Users,

There is a firewall upgrade planned here at NCEP for Monday June 15th from
1315Z-1345Z.  This will cause a brief internet outage that will impact all
of our external customers receiving MRMS data.  We expect this outage to be
as short as 5 minutes, but could be up to 30 minutes.

The timing of the outage should allow QPE products to come out at the top
of the hour and should be early enough in the day so hopefully severe
weather product use during this time will be light.

Thanks,
Holly