[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS product degraded -- 20150802

Holly Uhlenhake - NOAA Affiliate holly.uhlenhake at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 5 14:39:49 UTC 2015

MRMS Users,

We experienced more issues this morning primarily from 08:20Z to 10:30Z.
Our hardware team installed a patch to our VMware central system that was
supposed to fix the problems we saw on Sunday.  It appears the issue is not
resolved completely but has at least temporarily resolved.   We have strict
monitoring in place to make sure all of our products are going out to our
users and everything appears to be current as of the time of this email.
We will continue to work with our hardware team to find a solution to this
issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are hopeful it will be permanently resolved
soon.

Thanks,
Holly
IDP On-boarding