[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Fwd: REMINDER REMINDER: DATA Call: National Weather Association Meeting - August 21-25, 2021 [Due COB 6/25/21]

Sharon Dee - NOAA Federal sharon.dee at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 21 12:40:17 UTC 2021

Please see below.

Thanks,
Sharon

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Angela Proctor - NOAA Federal <angela.proctor at noaa.gov>
Date: Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 8:34 AM
Subject: REMINDER REMINDER: DATA Call: National Weather Association Meeting
- August 21-25, 2021 [Due COB 6/25/21]

*All,*

*A reminder that the below Data Call closes on Friday, *

*If you have begun to add your traveler(s) please ensure that you have
completed all entries for your names, please do not just put first name and
no other information, all fields must be completed so that I can complete
the group travel package in a timely manner.*

*Thank you for your assistance.*

*Respectfully.*
_____
Angela Proctor
National Weather Service
CFO1|Budget Formulation and Execution
angela.proctor at noaa.gov
Direct Line:  301-427-9767

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 9:34 AM Angela Proctor - NOAA Federal <
angela.proctor at noaa.gov> wrote:

> All,
>
> If you have someone in your office planning to attend the National Weather
> Association 2021 Meeting, being held on August 21-25, 2021, in Tulsa,
> Oklahoma, please submit your traveler(s) here
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KvAzOYV-Kk8FUJzUyeSZE7BfoLaUsNY2cEhLCi5THHY/edit#gid=1147169109>
> .
>
> *Conference website is still being updated:*
> https://nwas.org/annual-meeting-events/annual-meeting/
>
> Please submit all information by *Friday, June 25, 2021.  No exceptions!*
>
> Respectfully,
> _____
> Angela Proctor
> National Weather Service
> CFO1|Budget Formulation and Execution
> angela.proctor at noaa.gov
> Direct Line:  301-427-9767

*Sharon Dee*
*National Centers for Environmental Prediction*
*5830 University Research Court, Room 4600*
*College Park, Maryland  20740*

*sharon.dee at noaa.gov <sharon.dee at noaa.gov>301-683-1315 (Office)*
*240-554-7321 (Cell)*
*301-683-1325 (Fax)*