[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Fwd: APPROVED: American Meteorological Society (AMS) Virtual Washington Forum - October 2020

Sharon Dee - NOAA Federal sharon.dee at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 14 15:42:06 UTC 2020

See below.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Angela Proctor - NOAA Federal <angela.proctor at noaa.gov>
Date: Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: APPROVED: American Meteorological Society (AMS) Virtual
Washington Forum - October 2020

*PLEASE SEE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION*
All,

AMS Meetings Registration is requesting that each member register and
select “Purchase Order” as the payment type. AMS will then be able to apply
the government purchase card to your individual registrations. In the
Purchase Order Number field, each attendee should enter their individual
office purchase card holder name and indicate a credit card payment will be
made by entering “*Purchase Card Holder Name CC*.”

Once everyone in your office has registered, *purchase card holders* please
send an email to Annie Delehanty at adelehanty at ametsoc.org, with the names
that your office is covering. Please reach out to Annie, at 857-507-0471 to
make the credit card payment.  She is available Monday through Friday,
8:00am-3:30pm.

Let me know if you have any questions|concerns.

Best,

_______________

*Angela Proctor    *
*National Weather Service | CFO 1  | Budget and Execution *
*1325 East West Highway | SSMC 2 | Room 18356*

*Direct Line:  301-427-9767*

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 7:12 AM Angela Proctor - NOAA Federal <
angela.proctor at noaa.gov> wrote:

> *PLEASE SEE ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE BELOW*
>
> Now that AMS Washington Forum Group Travel has been approved by NOAA,
> offices may register those they have budgeted for, who are on the Group
> Travel list. Although in previous guidance CFO1 recommended that FMCs avoid
> using purchase cards after Friday,
> August 21, 2020, there is no prohibition against making purchases after
> this date.  However,* purchases after August 21, 2020 should only be made
> with funds that do not expire on September 30, 2020.  *This rule applies
> to AMS Washington forum registration.
>
> Register here <https://www.ametsoc.org/meet/atreg/>
>
> We acknowledge this is a special case (much like NWA) given the poor
> timing of the Group Travel approval and the fact that we are required to
> use purchase cards for registration fees this year due to the lack of
> travel. AMS registration must be done by the attendee, so recommend
> scheduling time with your Purchase Card Holder to complete the registration
> portion over the phone when it comes time to submit payment.
>
> *Early registration ends Sep 30. *
>
> _______________
>
> *Angela Proctor    *
> *National Weather Service | CFO 1  | Budget and Execution *
> *1325 East West Highway | SSMC 2 | Room 18356*
>
> *Direct Line:  301-427-9767*
>

> On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 7:03 AM Angela Proctor - NOAA Federal <
> angela.proctor at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> Please proceed with all registrations for the American Meteorological
>> Society (AMS) Washington Forum Meeting.
>>
>> The individuals that are on the attached list have been approved.
>>
>> If you are not planning to attend virtually,* please let me know ASAP*.
>>
>> Best,

>> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jBqD6GbgJ5SsvdCDBW7OBFsrzJ9BZ2HqzsFRdDQRcLs/edit?usp=drive_web>
>>
>> _______________
>>
>> *Angela Proctor    *
>> *National Weather Service | CFO 1  | Budget and Execution *
>> *1325 East West Highway | SSMC 2 | Room 18356*
>>
>> *Direct Line:  301-427-9767*

*Sharon Dee*
*National Centers for Environmental Prediction*
*5830 University Research Court, Room 4600*
*College Park, Maryland  20740*

*sharon.dee at noaa.gov <sharon.dee at noaa.gov>301-683-1315 (Office)*
*240-554-7321 (Cell)*
*301-683-1325 (Fax)*