[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Fwd: DATA CALL: AGU Fall Meeting

Sharon Dee - NOAA Federal sharon.dee at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 2 15:53:40 UTC 2020

Please see below.

Thanks,
Sharon

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: OAR Group Travel - NOAA Service Account <oar.group.travel at noaa.gov>
Date: Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: DATA CALL: AGU Fall Meeting
To: _OAR Travel Data Calls <oar.travel.datacalls at noaa.gov>, Nesdis Travel -
NOAA Service Account <nesdis.travel at noaa.gov>, _NWS Group Travel

Hello all,

The link below is for the AGU Data call, please check it to make sure all
names were transferred. *If you don't have a registration fee, please put
waived in the registration column. *

If you have trouble inputting your information, please contact me to
prevent further issues with the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CG9hj0-pQJE8xnIzhjSp83Fwv9GEoOonKnjmhp3G-TE/edit?usp=sharing

Many Thanks!

*OAR Group Travel POC via Shanon Price*
*SSMC3 -11630*

Stress is getting ahead of yourself, worrying about what hasn't happen...
Stay PRESENT!

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 8:53 AM OAR Group Travel - NOAA Service Account <
oar.group.travel at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> If you have someone in your offices planning to attend the AGU Fall
> Meeting on December 7-11, 2020  please submit your traveler(s) information
> here
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TFdiKDNAw9T07jWSgzMIZx6WMIz2W28nqaOhPrS-OYI/edit?usp=sharing>.
> *FILL OUT ALL YELLOW HIGHLIGHTED COLUMNS.*
>
> *Please submit information by Friday, October 2, 2020*.
>
> Conference website:
> https://www.agu.org/fall-meeting?utm_source=Web_Ads&utm_campaign=AbstractsOpen&utm_content=Red%20dots
>
> *PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION FEES CAN ONLY BE PAID WITH PURCHASE CARDS NOT
> TRAVEL CREDIT CARDS*
>
> *OAR Group Travel POC via Shanon Price*
> *SSMC3 -11630*
>
> Stress is getting ahead of yourself, worrying about what hasn't happen...
> Stay PRESENT!

*Sharon Dee*
*National Centers for Environmental Prediction*
*5830 University Research Court, Room 4600*
*College Park, Maryland  20740*

*sharon.dee at noaa.gov <sharon.dee at noaa.gov>301-683-1315 (Office)*
*240-554-7321 (Cell)*
*301-683-1325 (Fax)*