[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Fwd: APPROVED: American Meteorological Society (AMS) Virtual Meeting - January 10-15, 2021

Sharon Dee - NOAA Federal sharon.dee at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 4 14:33:33 UTC 2020

Please see below.

Thanks,
Sharon Dee

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Angela Proctor - NOAA Federal <angela.proctor at noaa.gov>
Date: Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 7:50 AM
Subject: APPROVED: American Meteorological Society (AMS) Virtual Meeting -
January 10-15, 2021

Please proceed with all registrations for the American Meteorological
Society (AMS) Virtual Meeting. In order, to receive the early bird
registration rate please use your *NOAA email address*, and you will get
the early bird rate. No other steps are required.

*AMS Registration Link*:
https://annual.ametsoc.org/index.cfm/2021/registration/

The individuals that are on the attached list have been approved.

If you are not planning to attend virtually, *please let me know ASAP.*

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e1RDt0nrTcYKl6EqJnBHifxe5fy94qZhShtiB4mzApY/edit?usp=drive_web>
_______________

*Angela Proctor    *
*National Weather Service | CFO 1  | Budget and Execution *
*1325 East West Highway | SSMC 2 | Room 18356*

*Direct Line:  301-427-9767*

*Sharon Dee*
*National Centers for Environmental Prediction*
*5830 University Research Court, Room 4600*
*College Park, Maryland  20740*

*sharon.dee at noaa.gov <sharon.dee at noaa.gov>301-683-1315 (Office)*
*240-554-7321 (Cell)*
*301-683-1325 (Fax)*