[Ncep.list.grouptravel] UPDATED: DATA Call: 2018 Metrics Workshop and SIP Coordinators Meeting July 30-August 3

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 18 19:26:59 UTC 2018

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angela Proctor - NOAA Federal <angela.proctor at noaa.gov>
Date: Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 2:07 PM
Subject: UPDATED: DATA Call: 2018 Metrics Workshop and SIP Coordinators
Meeting July 30-August 3
To: OAR Group Travel - NOAA Service Account <oar.group.travel at noaa.gov>,
_OAR Travel Data Calls <oar.travel.datacalls at noaa.gov>, _NWS Group Travel
POCs <nws.group.travel.pocs at noaa.gov>, _NESDIS Travel <
nesdis.travel at noaa.gov>, NMFS Group Travel - NOAA Service Account <
nmfs.group.travel at noaa.gov>, NOS ConferenceTravel - NOAA Service Account <
nos.conferencetravel at noaa.gov>, Bernadette Broadus - NOAA Federal <
bernadette.broadus at noaa.gov>, Lisa Conley - NOAA Federal <
lisa.conley at noaa.gov>, Robert Ransom - NOAA Federal <robert.ransom at noaa.gov>,
Verona Davis - NOAA Federal <verona.davis at noaa.gov>, Leslie Rivas <
leslie.rivas at noaa.gov>, Joyce Void <joyce.void at noaa.gov>, Terri Hunter -
NOAA Federal <terri.hunter at noaa.gov>, Sherrie Morris - NOAA Affiliate <
sherrie.morris at noaa.gov>, Jill Walker - NOAA Federal <jill.walker at noaa.gov>

Afternoon,

Attendees can attend one or both of the below meetings, please specify in
the google spreadsheet your selection.

*The first meeting is the 2018 DTC Community Unified Forecast System (UFS)
Test Plan & Metrics Workshop, July 30 - August 1, 2018.  For more
information please visit 2018 Metrics Workshop.
<https://dtcenter.org/events/2018/2018-dtc-community-unified-forecast-system-test-plan-metrics-workshop>*

*The second meeting is  2018 Coordination Meeting for the UFS Strategic
Implementation Plan Meeting, August 1-3, 2018.  For more information please
visit 2018 SIP Planning Meeting
<https://www.weather.gov/sti/stimodeling_nggps_presentations>.*

*Deadline to fill out the google spreadsheet is Friday, June 29.*

Thanks,
Angela

--
Genene Fisher, PhD