[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Fwd: DATA CALL: NOAA General Modeling Meeting and Fair, NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction

Sharon Dee - NOAA Federal sharon.dee at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 17 14:09:42 UTC 2018

FYI. Please see below.

Sharon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: OAR Group Travel Data Call - NOAA Service Account <
oar.group.travel at noaa.gov>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: DATA CALL: NOAA General Modeling Meeting and Fair, NOAA Center
for Weather and Climate Prediction
To: _OAR Travel Data Calls <oar.travel.datacalls at noaa.gov>, _NESDIS Travel <
nesdis.travel at noaa.gov>, NOS ConferenceTravel <NOS.ConferenceTravel at noaa.gov>,
_NWS Group Travel POCs <NWS.Group.Travel.POCs at noaa.gov>, NMFS Group Travel
- NOAA Service Account <nmfs.group.travel at noaa.gov>, _NMFS FMC Travel
Coordinators <nmfs.fmc.travel.coordinators at noaa.gov>

CORRECTION:

*This data call has been extended to Monday, July 30th. *

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 4:28 PM, OAR Group Travel - NOAA Service Account <
oar.group.travel at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Good afternoon all,
>
> *This data call has been extended to Monday, July 23rd*.
>
> Please encourage potential Federal attendees to respond with their
> expected attendance and anticipated costs, even if attendance is not
> definite.
>
> Many Thanks!
>
> Shanon
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18np0tR-ffQQDpiOHs5Jl
> TuRECcKXI5e9RonJULWHhbk/edit?usp=sharing
>

> On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:22 PM, OAR Group Travel - NOAA Service Account <
> oar.group.travel at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
>> Good Afternoon,
>>
>> If you have someone in your offices planning to attend the NOAA General
>> Modeling Meeting and Fair, NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction in
>> College Park, MD on September 10-12, 2018 please submit your traveler(s)
>> information here
>> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18np0tR-ffQQDpiOHs5JlTuRECcKXI5e9RonJULWHhbk/edit?usp=sharing>
>> .
>>
>> *Please submit information by Monday, July 13, 2018*.
>>

>> Conference website: https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/ngmmf/logistics.php
>>
>> If you have any questions, please let me know.
>>
>> Many Thanks!
>>
>> Shanon

*Sharon Dee*
*NOAA/NWS/**National Centers for Environmental Prediction*
*5830 University Research Court, Room 4600*
*College Park, Maryland  20740*

*sharon.dee at noaa.gov <sharon.dee at noaa.gov>Phone: 301-683-1315*
*Fax: 301-683-1325*

*http://www.ncep.noaa.gov/* <http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/>