[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Actual Expenses for 2017 AGU Fall Meeting

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 24 14:34:30 UTC 2018

NCEP Center Travel Arrangers:

Please note the following message below regarding AGU.

"PLEASE, DO NOT ENTER ANY INFORMATION ON THE GOOGLE DOC. FOR AGU ACTUAL
EXPENSES.  There is an error in the spreadsheet and I need to correct it.

Due to the government shut-down, I am extending the deadline for this
information to COB Tuesday, January 30, 2018. "

Genene