[Ncep.list.grouptravel] AMS group travel approved & further details

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 12 20:24:44 UTC 2018

All,

There have been several emails sent today regarding the approved AMS group
travel. Please see a summary of the guidance below:

1) AMS group travel is approved. All travelers on the approved list are now
free to register and confirm their travel reservations. Please send Genene
Fisher any swaps, drops, additions by 9am Friday December 14. You can view
the list at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hBdKNe6tab6yFXolHS3VETH2RyQKRlmSbIR8Ow4y6k/edit#gid=1502777467
**Please not respond directly to Angela Proctor—she knows that NCEP OD will
provide any changes for the NCEP travelers. **

2) Waitlist: I am working with Chief of Staff on our waitlist. I am
stressing the importance of our waitlist attendees being able to attend.
Will keep you posted. We may not know until after offices submit their
swaps and drops to NWSHQ on Friday.

3) AMS Registration Fees:  Registration fees should be charged to the
individual attendee's travel card and associated cost included in the
travel authorization.  Registration fees should not be charged to a
government purchase card.

4) Budget/funding:  Home Portfolio Rule applies.  This means each
individual attendee should cite the same accounting (Portfolio, Program,
etc.) in the travel authorization as used for their payroll/web TA.

Note that AFS is centrally funding AMS for AFS personnel.  Please ensure
only AFS personnel on the approved group travel charge their trip against
the below line of accounting.  We are using 1053 funds for the conference.
FY 19 AMS Accounting Code
Bureau Code: 14
Project/Task: S8MWWSG-PF2
FCFY/Fund/Program: 2019-1053-04-30-10-001
Org Code: 20-91-0000-00-00-00-00

No other Portfolio office is centrally funding AMS for travelers.

Please contact me with any questions regarding AMS group travel.

Genene

--
Genene Fisher, PhD
Executive Officer