[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Action Due Aug 24: AMS Annual Meeting group travel estimated expenses

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 21 16:57:14 UTC 2018

All,

As mentioned previously, NCEP can only place 25 travelers on the AMS group
travel list for now. The remaining 22 have to be added to the waitlist. OD
will continue to ask for more slots and I will keep the Centers updated.

In the meantime, we now have to fill out the estimated expenses. By COB
Friday, August 24, please fill out this information for both those on the
main list and waitlist at:

NCEP 2019 AMS Annual Meeting
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NNmUtbeRP5UAT5q3nCi2Zu4FDVdwOHfZlGuYLXlAPwg/edit?usp=sharing>

There is a tab titled Calculations that lists the costs for registration
fees, hotel/taxes and per diem. Please use these numbers.

Also, attendees cannot register until the group travel is approved.
The hotel block has opened:
https://annual.ametsoc.org/index.cfm/2019/travel/hotels/

Genene

--