[Ncep.list.grouptravel] APPROVED - 2018 National Weather Association (NWA) Annual Meeting - August 25-30, 2018

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 6 15:18:41 UTC 2018

All,

When prepaing NWA Travel Authorizations for AFS Portfolio-funded personnel,
use the following accounting code:

Bureau: 14

Project/Task: S8MWWSG-PNW

FCFY/Fund/Program: 2018-1053-04-30-10-001

Org Code: 20-91-0000-00-00-00-00

Please contact Dana Zanders if you have any questions about this LOA.

Thanks,
Tracy
Tracy Sims
Executive Officer, Analyze, Forecast & Support Office
NOAA/National Weather Service

genene.fisher at noaa.gov