[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Group Travel for 98th Annual AMS Meeting

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 30 19:06:16 UTC 2017

All,

Below is an update on AMS Group travel.

Genene

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darone Jones - NOAA Federal <darone.jones at noaa.gov>
Date: Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 1:26 PM
Subject: [INFO] - Group Travel for 98th Annual AMS Meeting

Greetings,

A quick update on the AMS group travel package.  The package is currently
making it's way through DOC and is expected to be approved by mid-December. *No
one can register for the meeting until group travel has been approved.*
Given this, I have been in contact with the AMS and they have extended
".gov" registration until Dec. 22. Please pass this information along.

As a reminder, we will not allow "drops/swaps" until the group travel
package has been approved. Once approved I will send a data call for
drops/swaps and will work with you to accommodate those on the Wait List.

Darone Jones
Deputy Chief of Staff
National Weather Service
Office: 301-427-6905 <(301)%20427-6905>