[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Fwd: AMS Travelers Closeout

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 3 18:47:58 UTC 2017

All,

Received some more guidance about the Thurs breakfast below.

NOAA Finance recommended that each travel voucher that does not deduct for
Thursday morning's breakfast have a note in the voucher explaining why the
meal was not deducted.

They point out you can include a statement if you attended an official
business meeting instead. I am still awaiting clarification on how to
handle the breakfast if a traveler's flight was in the morning.

Genene