[Ncep.list.grouptravel] ACTION DUE DEC 30: 97th AMS Annual Meeting - Call for drops/swaps

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 22 15:51:48 UTC 2016

All,

NWSHQ is asking us for any drops/swaps for the AMS Annual meeting. Please
DO NOT respond to Darone or fill out the main spreadsheet. Let me know if
you have any changes. I will provide all of NCEP's changes at once.

I have already heard from NHC and EMC. Other Centers should respond to me
by December 30 if they have any changes. For reference, see the NCEP AMS
list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OPxgMSk4hKZygG3plrml_OWTqyEERs7XlnYa5-gwZPU/edit#gid=0

Thanks,
Genene