[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] SLURM workflow updates now in global-workflow master!

Kate Friedman - NOAA Federal Kate.Friedman at noaa.gov
Fri May 10 20:59:00 UTC 2019

Additionally the following locally installed copies of the global-workflow
master have been updated:

Theia: /scratch4/NCEPDEV/global/save/glopara/git/global-workflow/master
WCOSS-Dells: /gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/noscrub/emc.glopara/git/global-workflow/master

Kate Friedman (formerly Howard)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch