[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] Issue with global-workflow Redmine not showing latest commits

Kate Friedman - NOAA Federal Kate.Friedman at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 22 13:29:18 UTC 2019

All,

The VLab admins decided to proceed with the refresh (not "reset", sorry
wrong word) of the global-workflow Redmine as part of their investigation.
I now see recent commits in Redmine. Please let me know if you see this
issue crop up again and I can let the VLab admins know.

Thanks!

Kate Friedman
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch