[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] global-workflow NEMS clone not working - hotfix inbound

Kate Friedman - NOAA Federal Kate.Friedman at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 9 16:32:17 UTC 2019

All,

The hotfix has also been made to the operations branch and the GFSv15.1.3
tags (NCO-v15.1.3 and EMC-v15.1.3) have been remade off their respective
branches post-hotfix. We are still investigating making the same hotfix to
the other v15.1.# tags.

Thanks!

Kate Friedman
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch