[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] Age-ing off GDA on Theia to make room

Kate Friedman - NOAA Federal Kate.Friedman at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 22 15:05:30 UTC 2019

All,

I've reached a point where I can't hold the usual three years of global
dump in the global dump archive (GDA) on Theia. This is due to a lot of
factors, mostly the sharing of the space with other users and the
increasing size and amount of dump files.

Please let me know if you are currently running any experiments that cover
the oldest time period in the archive: May 2016 to April 2017. I'll be
looking to remove part or all of that time period depending on users
feedback. I'd like to make a decision by COB this Wednesday.

Thanks!

Kate Friedman (formerly Howard)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch