[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] Global dump archive age-off on Theia

Kate Friedman - NOAA Federal kate.friedman at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 7 20:25:10 UTC 2018

All,

A reminder to let me know if you are actively running global experiments
for the dates targeted for removal this Friday. I have received one request
to keep some winter 2015/2016 data on Theia so the targeted dates are now:

- June 1st to October 31st 2015

Thanks!

Kate Friedman (formerly Howard)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch