[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] [Virtual Lab] News: Emergency outage

Kate Howard-Friedman - NOAA Federal kate.howard at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 14 15:55:47 UTC 2017

A little more details:

VLab Users,

The VLab will be shut down in 10 minutes for about 15 minutes to enable the
NCO to make changes to VLab VMs.  This will impact all VLab services.
Please save your work and log off immediately.  We will let you know when
the services have been restored.

Regards,

John Schattel
WORK:  (301) 427-9090  TELEWORK:  (304) 300-3799
VLab Support Team - Visit the VLab today at https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/
[The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect any position of NOAA]

Kate Howard-Friedman
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch