[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] New FV3GFS VLab community

Kate Howard - NOAA Federal kate.howard at noaa.gov
Thu May 11 14:54:12 UTC 2017

All,

Please join the new FV3GFS community on VLab. Upon joining you can view the
community at this address:

*https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/group/fv3gfs
<https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/group/fv3gfs>*

The community contains some initial information about the upcoming Version
0 release and a forum for submitting your questions. Several forum
categories have been set up already so I invite folks to post threads to
the relevant categories. The community is brand new and undergoing
construction to add new information and features so please pardon any dust
and let me know of any issues you encounter while navigating it.

Kate Howard
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch